1. What bag – I gave it to MCC. – KMC group
2. A “Simplify” T-shirt next to an iPhone. Class A from the fourth and fifth grades at kids convention
3. Every possible free item from the exhibit hall. – Diller Youth, Newville, Pa.
4. “My covering. Technically, it’s on me so that must count for something!” – Amelia Schrock
5. Beat-up Dutch Blitz cards in a reused plastic baggie. – Vincent Mennonite youth group
6. Last week’s water bottle with tap water inside. Mennonite Church of Normal, Ill.
7. You sure won’t find a hymnal ‘cause we know them all by heart. – Anonymous
8. Used tinfoil, Ziploc bags and twist-ties. Kathy Keener Shantz, Lancaster, Pa.
9. Enough free hotel shampoo to last until we get to Phoenix. Jon Burkholder, Lititz, Pa.
10. Coupons – for anything and everything. Rebecca Dunst, Reading, Pa.
Top 10 Fund-Raising Ideas for Phoenix 2013