Top 10 ways to embarrass your youth leader…
10. Try to guess their age but guess 10 years too old. Anonymous
9. Call him or her out for having his or her elbows on the table…in song. Rachel Ropp, Bloomington/Normal, Ill.
8. Get on stage and give a shout-out to them. Dustin Miller, Middlebury, Ind.
7. Crash their Mennonite college reunion. Anonymous
6. Get everyone in your youth group to wear colored crew socks with shorts – so you’ll all match your sponsor. Kim Kornhaus, Mt. Hope, Ohio
5. Take advantage of the fact that your hotel room is on their credit card. Micah Kulp, Lancaster, Pa.
4. Make them do the Booty-X on stage with Shane Hipps. Maple Grove youth group
3. Submit your sponsor’s Sunday best as your Trash Fashion entry. Kim Kornhaus, Mt. Hope, Ohio
2. Write their most embarrassing moment on a Goshen College clothespin and pin it on a random person. Aspen Schmidt, Wichita, Kan.
1. Tell them the 606 Flash Mob scheduled for 12:15 starts at 12:10. Jon Burkholder, Lititz, Pa.
“Names for a new bridge in Pittsburgh”