Sunday November 8th, 2009
Stressful Week

This Week started off really good! I came back from a fun weekend after attending the Halloween/Day of the Dead Party in the Connector. Everyone had great costumes and looked incredible. My good friend Sammy had a great impression of Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Carribean. Everyone seemed to have a great time!

However, my week got increasingly stressful. With 2 research papers to write (I am horrible at these!), a presentation coming up and a technical report due soon, EVERYTHING piled up on me. Nevertheless, I have tried to enjoy mine weekend as much as is possible! I keep telling myself that Winter break is less than a month away and that’s what keeps me going. Also, I have a GREAT group of friends and family that have been a great support team for me. They keep me going and encourage me to get back up when I fall. Also God shows me so many times that I am not alone and that He will help me when I think I’ve been conquered.

We all need something to hold on to when we go through rough patches. What keeps YOU going?

Comment on this post

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree